Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Nadeshiko Japan





Big surprise! Great victory!
Nadeshiko Japan won the FIFA Women's World Cup.






Their never-give-up spirit was really impressive to me.



Thank you Nadeshiko Japan!!







The term "Yamato Nadeshiko" expresses a rather old image of Japanese women who were elegant, modest and very perseverant.




Nadeshiko, or "pink" in English, is a small flower that blooms in summer. I took this picture at the nearby gardening center.






Cute and really-truly pink.

1 comment:

  1. The game was really exciting.  They had been calmed down and hadn't been upset during the game. (I'm sorry I was in a sweet dream when they were making history.)
    They are really cool, the coolest women not only in this country, but also in the world now.
    I hope they will never be exploited by the 'natural born idiot' for political purposes at all.

    ReplyDelete