Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thank you Mr. Gardener! Mosquito II

Today I was happy. I received a kindness from a gardener.

I met a middle-aged gardener near the Japanese garden of a certain hotel. He seems to come to the garden on a regular basis to take care of the garden.



"Hello!" I said. Then he said to me, "Hello. Weren't you bitten by mosquitos around here?"
So I explained my miserable experience yesterday. Then he smiled and put out something out of his pocket.
It was a Liquid Bug Repellent! "This is the most effective product," he said and then he sprayed the repellent on my arms.


I was really glad to see his kindness. The bug repellent worked much better.

1 comment:

  1. The repellent worked much better, but you are still subject to attack from the bugs.

    ReplyDelete