Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Wisdom of Living

How to survive the hot summer without air conditioner--- This is an urgent issue for my family after the March 11th Earthquake and its following accident at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant.


It might be a good time to rethink our consumption-intensive lifestyle.



Recently I bought wisdom of living. Bamboo curtain! I bought seven bamboo curtains. They work much more effectively than I expected. The light through them makes me feel cooler and actually the temperature is 2 or 3 degrees lower than otherwise in my house.







Now I strongly recommend you to hang a bamboo curtain!
Ancient wisdom is great!

1 comment:

  1. To get through this meltingly hot summer, making use of bamboo curtains is a fantastic  idea!
    They make your blue luxurious mansion look cooler, too.

    ReplyDelete