Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Kimmokusei-Fragrant Orange-colored Olive Tree

I love to smell flower scents. To be honest, I'm proud of a good sense of smelling.
When I walk out and smell some scents, I always nose around like a beagle dog.

Among various fragrant flowers, kimmokusei is one of my favorites. Kimmokusei is a fragrant orange-colored olive tree. I can see the trees in the parks and gardens everywhere around my house.
The small orange flowers are also attractive.
The smell is so pleasant. When I can start to smell this scent, I know autumn has surely arrived.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there is anything more wonderful than the smell of God's creation...the trees and flowers! Such a delight to smell their wonderful fragrance. I've never seen an olive tree, but it must be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the fragrant olive tree is the highlight of my autumn!

    ReplyDelete