Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY  September 15th

Outside my window...it is dark now.  It is much better than last month, but today's high temperature was 33 degrees Celsius (91.4 degrees Fahrenheit)  in Osaka. Autumn is just around the corner, hesitating to come here.

I am thinking...about what my old dog Annie can eat. When she was young, she had a big appetite and was a bit plump. But now she eats very little and is very skinny. I'm looking for what she can eat.

I am thankful...for all the bloggers who stop by this blog. 

In the kitchen...there is a big pot of vegetable curry of zucchini, eggplant, tomato and so on. I'll eat it in three different ways. First, curry and rice, next, wheat noodle topped with curry, and fried curry rice.

I am wearing...blue short and gray T-shirt. Comfortable wear.

I am creating...a picture album for my website.

I am going...to buy a cute ornament to be attached to the baby buggy for my grandson Rintaro. I'm sure it will work to entertain him.

I am wondering...if I am healthy. I had a headache when I was sleeping yesterday. It was my first time. I'm getting less confident about my condition. But tomorrow I'm going to play tennis outside with my friends.

I am reading...To kill a mockingbird. In August edition of Simple Woman's Daybook, I found someone wrote about that book and the post let me to read it. 

I am hoping...no more natural disasters will happen (at least within this year). Two weeks ago Typhoon Talas hit the central part of Japan. There still remain several landslide dams. This year too many natural disasters attacked many places in the world.

I am looking forward to...the arrival of the cool autumn. Autumn is my favorite season. It is  filled with beautiful colors and delicious foods.

I am hearing...the sound of a motorbike rumbling and an electric fan. Sometimes someone's big sneezing, which is a little annoying.

Around the house...there are weeds I need to pull up, but it's too hot for me to do now.

I am pondering...I should take care of myself more. I am responsible for my condition to myself.

One of my favorite things...is playing tennis with my friends. Sometimes I win and other times I lose. Before I lost most games, so now it is much better. Playing a game is more fun than just practicing how to play in the lesson.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Tomorrow, I will play tennis. This Saturday I will drive to somewhere to get some early autumn harvest with my family.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my adorable pet Annie.


Click to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Your Annie is a beauty! I love her eyes. How were you impacted when the big earthquake hit several months ago? Wow!!! I have seen the movie To Kill a Mockingbird, but I have not read the book and should since it is a classic. As for tennis, a number of years ago, I was beginning to learn to play tennis, a big thing for me since I don't care for athletics as a rule. But I loved tennis. Wasn't good at it, but my husband was patient with me and just enjoyed that we played together. Unfortunately, I injured my knee when I fell up some steps and had to give up tennis. :( Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your heartwarming comment and being a member of my blog. As for March Earthquake, I live in about 1000km away from the place, so I wasn't affected. But I have been greatly shocked to see the TV news. However, I believe the Tohoku region will revive and flourish again.

    ReplyDelete