Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Diary of 5


I am seeing... the blue sky with white puffy clouds.

I am hearing...the sound of the electric heater just next to me.

I am smelling...the aroma of Japanese green tea. I love green tea and have many cups every day.

I tasted...rice porridge with seven herbs last night. Yesterday was the day for eating it in Japan. It was really yummy!

I am feeling...relaxed and a little tired after walking around. But I'm feeling I have to prepare something for dinner soon.

pink finger puppet born in Nepal
beautiful sunset from my window
 
To visit others and join "Diary of 5", please click here.
Hope you all have a nice, new week.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, a blue sky ... that's long ago I've seen a blue sky.
    Fun diary, I like it and I also like the pink finger puppet. Very special! Have you ever been in Nepal?

    Wow, I love green tea is also delicious. Even better flavored there (ginger or something)

    Have a fine sunday and thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello deary thank you for sharing this..i love reading about you so much..and beautiful pictures..
    love cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your "Diary of 5." I did mine for the first time today. Enjoy your day! ~ Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed your post and photos. The sunset is beautiful. Do you have a special recipe for the rice and herbs? It sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I know nothing about rice porridge with seven herbs, the recipe would be fantastic! You should post it some time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your '5'. That sunset shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete