Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Feeling better...


Firstly, I am very grateful for all your kind comments and helpful advices. I've been so happy to have my family and friends to support me. I am feeling much better now, but still coughing with sputum.
I tried a various kinds of drinks, such as hot honey and lemon, hot ginger tea, hot milk with honey, ....many cups of  green tea and nutrition-supplement drink.  I stayed in bed all day yesterday. I can't say which one worked the best, probably all I think. Now I feel hungry, it's a good sign. I've lost some weight, which is the only good thing.
Anyway, I learned it takes much longer to recover once I made my cold worse. I should keep  this in my mind from now.
Once again, thanks you to all beautiful bloggers and please take care of yourself to keep in good condition!

This is part of Floral Friday Fotos.

9 comments:

  1. not sure why I can only post under anonymous today?

    Anyway I am glad to hear that you're felling a bit better.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are getting better Annie! I have had some internet issues lately so was unable to log on properly until today. Always good to take some Vitamin C and Echinacea for recovery form colds.
    Lovely image of these jonquils you have captured. I hope your Spring is not too far away. I am looking forward to your captures of cherry blossoms!
    Thank you for participating in Floral Friday Fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you feel better - did you try the French Brandy? Worked a treat for me.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    me so happy that you are feeling better now..
    more warm hugs for you..
    lovely flowers..
    hugs cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you're feeling better. These are jonquils? Narcissus... I get confused sometimes between differing little daffodils and these. They're delightful though, whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that you feel better. Your flowers are so pretty.

    Gorgeous Tulips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such happy flowers!!!
    http://suzi-doodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you feel better!

    That are spring flowers. I like them.

    ReplyDelete