Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy yellowish flowers


 These yellowish flowers were the real eye-catchers. And  the shining brown jar was also very attractive. I understand one of the key points is the combination of flowers and a vase.  I love this pair very much.




 I found this flower arrangement in the patio of the cafe. As you see, it looks like an old Japanese folk house.  This kind of the old wooden structure has been quietly on the rise in Japan.


 Enjoy visiting Floral Friday Fotos.

7 comments:

  1. aww i love yellow flowers..they are so cute..
    beautiful cafe..
    big hugs for you cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the combination of the flowers and the urn is really nice. I also like the looks of the cafe building. I bet it's cozy inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe arrangement is beautiful, Annie, and I think the larger flowers are tulips. Very apt for your coming Spring. This sort of café is the type that I really like to frequent.

    Many thanks for participating in Floral Friday Fotos!

    http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're tulips? I love their color! Have a happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some jars like that. Great idéa to put flowers in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely teahouse and fabulous photos. Thank you so much for sharing, Annie.

    hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tulips and the other little flowers in between are really lovely. And yes, vases can enhance the beauty of the flowers. I also like the cafe with all those attractive flowers.

    ReplyDelete