Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More Colors





Today I had a phone call from my friend who knows my love for autumn leaves. She told me an ideal street called "Three-Color Street" in Suita next to my town. Of course, I jumped out carrying my camera to see it with my own eyes.  Maybe the first picture shows the name origin of "Three-Color Street". This street is located in the quiet residential area, but today many people come to see and take pictures by car or on foot.  I had a great autumn day.
I'll post this to Outdoor Wednesday.

10 comments:

  1. Somebody must have had a very big can with red paint. What a lovely red you have here. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... this is a so great coloration Annie, this shines red almost like dark gold... simply delightfully your pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These colors are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich awesome colors ~ wonderful photography ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. super colours, we see those colours around the middle of October, then a month later the trees are bare.....

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colors are so vivid! great shots...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent place to capture the delights of autumn, Annie.

    ReplyDelete